Eating Healthy


"The food you eat can be either the safest and powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison."
 - Ann Wigmore

I have been eating every possible edible food that is existent in the Philippines. From street foods to dangerous food that would kill me instantly with a cardiac arrest or stroke. I eat them.

I don't mind it when I was young. Its okay to eat food that will eventually regret later. For me, the body needs unclean food for the antibody to evolve and make us invulnerable to microscopic germs and bacteria.

In short, I'm not choosy when it comes to food that's in front of me.

But as we get older, we need to choose health. We need to eat food that would give us better life ahead. And as I cross my second half of life, I want to live longer for my endeavors to be accomplished.

  • Eat more vegetables. We need to cleanse our body, and vegetables are the best food to get rid of our bodies of its toxins. I incorporate vegetables to every meal I devour.
  • Eat more fruits. And then there are fruits that's also good for cleansing. Same as the veggies but penetrating the body with utmost care.
  • Drink only water. Water is the source of youthfulness. I have been drinking different kinds of beverages but water is still the best. I make sure that I drink water more than the required 8 glasses a day.
  • Stay away from processed food. Canned foods are just supposedly a relief for an empty stomach. An instant food will instantly make you full. But on regular basis, this will kill you in the long run. It needs moderation in consumption.

Food is essential for us to live. I'm not a diet expert but the list I did are just a basic guide for our survival. These food has been proven time and again that gives long life. So, to make it true, I'll be taking these.




Kapish!


Next Post - Respecting Children

Previous Post - Sensitivity