4 Ways To Learn Law Of Attraction

"To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen."


 - Stephen Richards
I bought a DVD copy of "The Secret". And after watching it for two hours or more, I have learned several things. But that's for myself.

On the other hand, I still want to share something with you about the video. I want to share what is there. But I also want to share my ideas to you about it.

In this article, I will be imparting my practice and take about the video. Here it is...

  • The universe conspires with want you want. For me, yes it conspires but you need to do something about it. If you want something like a boyfriend or a position in a job, you still need to do something. The universe will conspire if you do something about it. The universe is not a genie.
  • Think and act as if its already granted. This way, you will be prepared with what will come. When the wish has been granted, its a cake walk. You're not cramming and eventually disengaged because you are overwhelmed with the wish you wanted for the longest time.
  • Don't Expect. I have said it before and will say it again, don't ever expect. Sometimes, expecting will hurt you and eventually stress you out. So don't expect because if its a negative outcome, it will burn you out. Something better is in store for you. An ideal person is not included.
  • Learn What Is Controllable. Know the difference. Controllable are the things you can do yourself. If you want changes with other people or things that is not up to you, they have to learn it themselves. So don't expect other people to change for you. Its impossible!

Attracting positivism is never wrong. Its just the application is. Its hard to go on than giving up. So stay with your dreams. Eventually it will come true. Sooner than later.


Kapish!